Wedding Registry

This little gun and me became best friends yesterday...


"You want 3 sets of Fiesta dinnerware? (Beep) Got it covered!" 
"A box of 100 cookie cutter shapes even though you don't bake? (Beep) I won't tell!"


Yeah...we pretty much had a blast.





Want...a total coffee addict.












11 comments:

  1. love it, looks like you guys had a blast. i need that waffle maker. i regret not putting one our on registry!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, so cute! i love this because it looks like you guys are having so much fun here!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crate & Barrel?
    Love that store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so darn cute!!! LOVE your outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember how fun that was ! Wish i could do it again !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're adorable. You guys are who gave me the idea for Myregistry.com, which I'm using now. I love it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha you guys are so cute. that looks pretty fun, i'm not going to lie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is seriously almost the best part of getting married! To go shopping w/ out any limits is a DREAM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so fun!!! my husband and I loved registering!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness Kaylyn, you are too cute in these pics! I remember wedding registry!! Sooo fun :)

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete

This blog wouldn't be near as meaningful if I didn't know a little about you. Comment below! I visit all of my commenter's pages.