I love it all!! JT's new cd is my favorite right now. AMAZING! I was so sad when the office ended too. I already started watching some old episodes just because!
These are all so awesome!! I LOVE Urban Outfitters! And good ol' JT, I'm so glad he is still making music :) And the Office, I LOVE the office!! I am totally bummed that they are done :( Thanks for sharing!!
My first reaction to those shoes is that I don't like them, but I totally get that they would make an outfit pop and work with the right pieces. And especially if you had flair in your wardrobe. Those wire baskets are amazing and would be perfect fruit bowls!
I love it all!! JT's new cd is my favorite right now. AMAZING! I was so sad when the office ended too. I already started watching some old episodes just because!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so awesome!! I LOVE Urban Outfitters! And good ol' JT, I'm so glad he is still making music :) And the Office, I LOVE the office!! I am totally bummed that they are done :( Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeletexo,
Shio
great picks, I love that radio and those shoes! I'm really loving your blog, consider me a new follower! :)
ReplyDeleteRebecca @ tr[i]b[e]cca
Oh my gosh that radio is adorable. lucky gal to get it!
ReplyDeleteI normally don't like JT's music but Mirrors is so darn catchy that I can't help but sing it.
Yes yes yes to J.T.! I hated Suit and Tie but then I heard Mirrors on the radio yesterday and listened to it on repeat all day -love it!
ReplyDeleteMy first reaction to those shoes is that I don't like them, but I totally get that they would make an outfit pop and work with the right pieces. And especially if you had flair in your wardrobe. Those wire baskets are amazing and would be perfect fruit bowls!
ReplyDeleteLauren
tasteslikelove.blogspot.com