Here is a little sneak peek of pictures that we took today (with my camera). We needed a quick save the date picture and have chosen one (not shown) to be our save the date card. Yay! We haven't taken our "real" engagement pictures soon, but they will come shortly! We can't wait! Ps. I found the dress I'm wearing on Etsy. It's vintage and I adore every inch of it, especially the bowtie around the neck. I'm totally going to start shopping for vintage clothes more. They're just too cute to pass up. Anybody have any ideas on where I can start looking?
I promise, I plan to be a full time blogger as soon as all of the crazy stuff subsides. I think about this blog every day and can't wait to put a lot of my ideas into actions...sooner or later!







Goodness gracious girl. Could you get any prettier?!!? :) so happy you are back to blogging...I miss you tons!
ReplyDeletegorgeous pics! love these!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are adorable!! Oh my, such a gorgeous couple. Both of your eyes are so bright! You will make the cutest babies ever, can't wait to see the pic you chose <3
ReplyDeleteWelcome back. I've missed you and your cute self. Love these pictures. Lollipops and vintage clothes? Couldn't be any cuter!
ReplyDeletewe've missed you! cute photos!!
ReplyDeleteYou have some of the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen! Makes me wish I were one of Van Morrison's brown-eyed girls. :(
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable, so pretty!
ReplyDeletereally lovely photos! did you take these with a tripod/timer? i really want to get a better camera so i can take pretty photos too.
ReplyDelete-- jackiejade.blogspot.com
-- $50 Amazon gift card giveaway
Beautiful pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are too gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are all great, but the top two are my absolute FAVORITE. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove these photos! You are a gorgeous couple :)
ReplyDeleteSo nice to have you back!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! You guys are adorable!! =))
these look incredible! no need for more 'professional' pictures!
ReplyDeletelove the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO exciting!! Pictures are really cute!
ReplyDeleteThese pics are incredible! Y'all are absolutely gorgeous! I found my wedding dress on Etsy, there are so many perfect shops out there, and they are generally so helpful and easy to work with! Leanne Marshall was the designer of mine, if you want to look her etsy shop it is called leanimal.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Kaylyn you are so BEAUTIFUL!! I adore your pics!! I'm so happy to see you back!! The blog world has missed you! :) YAY!! SO excited for you and your wedding, and your new job!! No worries on blogging, we all get busy!!
ReplyDeletexo,
Shio
eeee, you two are perfect! i love the lolly pop! so excited for you!
ReplyDeletelindsey louise
hellomrrabbitblog.com
You are amazingly gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are absolutely stunning! The first one is my favourite. Congrats on your engagement.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are gorgeous! Just found your blog and I think its so lovely! Can't wait to read more.
ReplyDeleteX
Molly
thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz
That second picture is freaking drop dead gorgeous! You both are so photogenic!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous couple! Your blog is adorable! I'm definitely following! :)
ReplyDeletewww.girlandawardrobe.com
omggg LOVE so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so cute! I love your eye makeup. Good luck with all your busy-ness!
ReplyDeleteKate from Clear the Way