What's up guys? I hope everyones thanksgiving was magical. Just to show you how big my family is - we had so many people at our thanksgiving table that there weren't even leftovers! That's right. No leftovers. I guess that's a good thing! I apologize that I was MIA last week. I wanted to spend as much time with my family as I could.
If you love hummus, gyros, pita wraps and baklava, then Keifer's is the place for you.
I've been going here since I was little, and this place never disappoints me. You seat yourself, the service is quick and you pay at the counter after you're done eating. Hard to beat that!
| The restaurant is like a house with tables in rooms |
| Cheesecake and baklava to-go! |
| The chicken pita wrap with mushrooms |
| The best baklava i've ever had in my entire life. |
| Little lanterns hanging on the porch outside |
There you have it.
You might want to wipe that saliva running down your mouth.


your blog is lovely! and the food at that restaurant looks delicious!! xo
ReplyDelete