Last week, we met with our cake lady. She's a very spunky woman (born in Louisiana...what else did you expect?) with wit and charm, not to mention she makes very tasty cakes. We shared our ideas and told her that our wedding is very vintage. We want an assortment of cakes, not just one! So we narrowed it down to 5 different cakes with 5 different flavors - italian cream, strawberry, lemon curd, wedding cake, and chocolate (the groom would die without chocolate!) We're super excited to see the finished product, and we might just have to get Lesley to throw some flowers on top :)
Our Wedding Cake(s)
Last week, we met with our cake lady. She's a very spunky woman (born in Louisiana...what else did you expect?) with wit and charm, not to mention she makes very tasty cakes. We shared our ideas and told her that our wedding is very vintage. We want an assortment of cakes, not just one! So we narrowed it down to 5 different cakes with 5 different flavors - italian cream, strawberry, lemon curd, wedding cake, and chocolate (the groom would die without chocolate!) We're super excited to see the finished product, and we might just have to get Lesley to throw some flowers on top :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love the idea of fresh flowers on a wedding cake! And Italian cream... oh man does that sound amazing. :)
ReplyDeletewhat's better than a wedding cake? multiple wedding cakes! love this idea and all those flavors sound so yummy!
ReplyDelete-- jackiejade.blogspot.com
Those look amazing!
ReplyDeletexo
alycia
I like the idea of an assortment of different cakes! Neither my husband nor I even eat cake at all, so that was not a priority at our wedding, but I love looking at pretty cakes!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of having 5 cakes. because you know there is not way that you'll be able to please everyone!
ReplyDeletethe lemon curd sounds so good! also, putting flowers on top sounds so lovely!
ReplyDeletelindsey louise
hellomrrabbitblog.com
Oh cake!! What could be better than yummy cake? Oh, duh, 5 different ones!!! That is awesome, I wish I would've thought of that! All your choices sound so yummy! You must be getting excited doing all this wedding stuff, I know I did!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Shio
I've never been to a wedding before, but I love getting to see/hear about your process! xo
ReplyDelete*drooling* I say get one of each ;)
ReplyDeleteyay how exciting is this!? <3
ReplyDeleteUm YUM!! That was the one thing I missed doing for my wedding was cake tasting! We got married in Mexico and our cake was a delicious surprise!
ReplyDeletethis is so fun! all kinds of different cakes, and they will be oh so pretty with those fresh flowers on top!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to see the finished product(s)!