Let's play a game! (CLOSED)


I was talking to Tyler last night about how sad I am that I cannot find a lot of time to blog, and after I read your comments from my last post, I was so uplifted! Tyler said, "See! You need your blogger friends! They're there to make you feel good." And that's exactly what you all did - you made me smile so big. THANK YOU! 

So, about the title of this post - nothing fascinates me more than getting to know people like you! And I'd love to know you a lot better, as well as introduce you to all of the wonderful ladies that comment on this blog. If you want to participate:

  • send me 5 random facts about yourself (see my About tab for examples) 
  • along with one picture of you and email both to kaylyn@theweirhouse.com
I will post all of your responses right here in hopes that we all get to know you a little bit better :)

Can't wait to see your fun facts!! 

I'll plan to post sometime this week!



12 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea. :) I'm in! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun! I'm in to!

    alyciamealy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending my e-mail now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent my e-mail but got a "delivery failure" message. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great/fun idea!

    I'm going to go work on the email right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute idea, i'm sending you an email now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea girl, emailing you now!

    And your hubby is right... we NEED our blog friends to lift us up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw what a fun idea!! Sending mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also had a delivery failure message =(

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw, such a great idea. so sad it's closed now! :( love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, BUMMER! I have been so stinkin' busy these last couple days that I haven't been blogging so I missed this! :( But it is such a fun idea that you thought of! I liked reading stuff about some of your other readers! Hope all is well and you have a great weekend!

    xoxo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete

This blog wouldn't be near as meaningful if I didn't know a little about you. Comment below! I visit all of my commenter's pages.