Happy Valentine's Day




Pizza and wine - the best combo. 
Lovely mail from a lovely blogger.
Happy Valentine socks.
Ok. Maybe a frosty and french fries are really the best combo.

13 comments:

  1. I like Wendy's new fries! They are so much better (even if they aren't necessarily healthier).

    Is there a particular wine that you like with pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just texted my boyfriend "pizza and wine tonight?" haha! so lovely <3 happy valentines day to pretty much my favourite blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh, i love the pizza and wine picture. your day seems so relaxed and fun!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza and wine are a GREAT combo. :) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything about this looks perfect.
    happy valentines day!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! hope your day is as lovely as you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is something about getting mail from a blogger that totally brightens any day/holiday!! :)
    Hope you had the BEST Valentines! And now I'm off to buy a frosty and fries, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these photos! What a fun Valentine's Day :) Fries and a frosty are seriously hard to beat.

    xo inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore these. Fries & a frosty are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I try not to have Mcdonalds that often, but when I do I am so tempted to get both frosty and fries bc it is so delish! I really do try to eat healthy though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pizza and wine really are the best combos. You are so right.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a perfect combo!

    xo,
    Alycia

    www.alyciamealy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog wouldn't be near as meaningful if I didn't know a little about you. Comment below! I visit all of my commenter's pages.