So ya wanna...

Know how I write on my photos? 

Behold.

The Wacom Bamboo tablet.





It's the greatest invention ever. Perfect for doodling, note taking, photo bombing your pictures. A lovely purchase for a lovely price!

Ps. I'm totally in Birmingham, AL right now for a Justin Bieber concert i went to last night. #OMG. My lungs!!! Love you kids!




13 comments:

  1. How was the Biebs?? ;) probably awesome!

    How much is this Bamboo trinket? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even heard of it! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biebs!! I almost went with some friends in New Orleans but they all backed out. How was it?!

    We have these at work and I have been playing around with getting one at home.

    PS - I love the owl-o-ween shirt I spied :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha! Im 25 and live JB! My husband thinks in crazy, but he is almost 40, so what does he know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of one of these tools...sounds amazing though!! And I can't wait to hear about the concert! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun!!! Almost as fun as a Biebs concert...color me green. Like really, with your toy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been wanting a tablet! What kinds of things do you use yours for besides writing on photos? Did you buy it from Wacom or Amazon or...?

    /Brittan

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh love this. i have been wanting something JUST like this! thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I love!! I have the Bamboo Create, http://www.wacom.com/products/pen-tablets/bamboo/bamboo-create, I'm obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you LOVE it?! I really want one!
    xoxo
    T

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love my bamboo tablet! What a great idea to use it on your photos. Xo

    Hailey
    Somethingdevineblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! I've never heard of these... I'll have to check it out :)

    -Stefanie
    adayinthelifeofstefanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog wouldn't be near as meaningful if I didn't know a little about you. Comment below! I visit all of my commenter's pages.