Blue Man Group!


Omg. I cannot believe I haven't posted in 3 days. I'm embarrassed to say the least, but it sure wasn't intentional. I guess that's what happens when life gets a little crazy. I have missed you guys!

Speaking of insane crazy, my family and I went to Blue Man Group last night (my second time to go) and holy shamoli, it was so much fun! If you guys ever have the opportunity to go see their show, it's incredible. The coolest part about their performance is that they involve the audience during most of it. 

Check it out! (iPhone...what would I do without you?)








Paint splatter


The chairs after we left. They sprayed us with paper!!

How is everyone? I need updates? Ps. I'm hoping I can share some exciting job news with you by Friday! Stay tuned. God is working miracles in my life right now.



9 comments:

  1. Excited to see that you have some potential exciting news to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get the job!!

    xoxo,
    Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH what is this exciting news?!?! I need a text! YAY!

    I've never been to one of their shows, omg it looks like so much fun. & okay -- look how cute you are in that shirt! Then again, you could wear a burlap sack and look adorable LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Blue Man Group. They're amazing! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw their show a few years ago. It was definitely mind blowing! Can't wait to hear your news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Blue Man Group!! We went last year- they are kind of creepy at first with the whole they don't talk thing but super fun show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah looks so fun! seems similar to girl talk... thats also a really fun show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been to one of their shows, but have always wanted to. Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like the show was really fun!! I'm loving your blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete

This blog wouldn't be near as meaningful if I didn't know a little about you. Comment below! I visit all of my commenter's pages.