The 601: Another Broken Egg


I've only been to Another Broken Egg twice, but if I could eat here every day, I would, over any other restaurant I've blogged about. Why? Because it's breakfast. Good ole, comforting, tummy filling, bacon and eggs breakfast. Oh, and their bloody mary's are HUGE. I want to try one. Maybe next time...

Ps. if you eat outside, the service is faster/you don't have to wait on a table. And the people that work here are oddly nice. 

Like, noticeably nice. 

Like, "yes ma'am, no ma'am, we can do that, that's not a problem."

Like, you're on The Truman Show and everyone that works there is smiling and cheery. Ok. Where are the cameras?

Yeah. It's like that.




On the patio on a chilly day. It was so pleasant. See the bloody mary's behind us? Ooh Wee! 
I WILL find the recipe to this. Smoked Brie with raisins, apples and nuts with baguette slices.





Hot chocolate. On the patio. When it's chilly...perfection.

Highly recommend. Smoked salmon with capers on a toasted bagel. TO DIE FOR.

Omg. 

I'm going back this week.



16 comments:

  1. A few things! First, that mug that your hot chocolate came in, I want!! Second, breakfast is like my favorite thing ever. Third, where is this place? I must go, NOW! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love breakfast!! :) We have Another Broken Egg in my town but I have never been. I will be putting it on the agenda after seeing this post. Love your blog I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy you found my blog so I could find yours! Everything about you is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I would like to eat here every day of my life!

    Second, thanks for following my blog because I'm so happy to have found yours! It and you are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely comment! These pictures are gorgeous. Love your blog!

    Victoria Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog you have! That place looks delightful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for finding me! Your blog is fun and happy -- just the kind I like to follow :)

    I love love love good breakfast restaurants, and I am always down for Truman-like places. Makes up for the all the poor customer service we get now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I am jealous!! That is def the downside to living in small town :( And if you do find the recipe for the smoked brie, you have to share that! That looked simply divine & prob tasted even better!! YUM!! Don't you love when your servers are super nice, that always make my restaurant experiences so much more pleasant!

    xoxo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
  9. This place looks seriously INSANE....I wish I had one by me! I just checked, and I don't...YeT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just found your blog, it's so cute!! this place sounds awesome, that food looks so good! especially the hot chocolate, dang it looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love breakfast spots like this. Looks amazing!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. just found your blog and it is seriously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Breakfast is my favorite! This place looks lovely.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Even though I read this just after I ate my lunch, my tummy still rumbled in response! The food looks absolutely scrumptious and I now have a sudden craving for bloody marys!

    ReplyDelete

This blog wouldn't be near as meaningful if I didn't know a little about you. Comment below! I visit all of my commenter's pages.