You guysssssssssss.
Is this really happening?
We found a venue! Can I get an AMEN?
I said, "can I get an AMEN?!"
Drum roll, please.
Tyler and I have chosen McClain lodge for our wedding ceremony/reception! We are so thrilled. With the rustic lodge and beautiful landscape, it could not be more "us".
What we love about the property is that it is very secluded and on a lot of land, offering privacy. We wanted the ceremony to be outside (hence, the pavilion that they provide) and we wanted everyone to have access to the outside during the reception so that guests could shuffle in and out. There's also a fire pit. Oh my, it's adorable :). Let's pray for chilly weather.
A few pics of the property (I do not take credit for these pictures):
Let's hope the venue was the most difficult decision to be made and everything from here on out will be MUCH easier!





They worked to accommodate our budget, which was amazing as well. Leading up to the wedding, we worked with their staff, which made us feel as though we were in the most capable hands.
ReplyDeleteDallas Wedding venues