We're Engaged: The Ring


YIPPEE! ...More like FINALLY! 

Just want to give a BIG shout out to all of you who have pestered Tyler for 3 years about getting engaged. I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU! Now how much do I owe ya? :)

It still seems like I've dreamt up this whole thing, and It's not really happening...but then I glance down at the ring on my left hand, and it is a strong reminder that I'm not a lunatic and the man of my dreams has accepted me back.

I've had several people requesting pictures of my ring, so here it is. I'm too proud of it!









He did good, didn't he? Stay tuned for the proposal story TOMORROW with pictures (and a video, too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog wouldn't be near as meaningful if I didn't know a little about you. Comment below! I visit all of my commenter's pages.