A Beauty Secret: Apple Cider Vinegar

Hello there, folks. Today I wanted to share with you something I found out recently. Did you know consuming Apple Cider Vinegar is good for your health and well being?

My mom has always used it in the kitchen for cooking, but I did not know that drinking it would prove to be so beneficial.

Gala Darling says, "Apple cider vinegar contains malic acide which makes ACV anti-viral, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal; potassium which prevents hair loss, brittle teeth & runny noses; calcium which is good for strong bones & teeth; pectin which helps to regulate blood pressure & reduce bad cholesterol; & acetic acid which slows the digestion of starch, that in turn lowers the risk of glucose after eating."

After reading about it, I ran to my mom and said, "Did you know drinking apple cider vinegar is good for you!?" She told me her doctor drinks a tablespoon a day. If a doctor can do it, so can I!

So I decided to try this stuff.  It doesn't look too shabby. After all, I like apples. But here's the thing: it doesn't taste like apples at all. At all. It is the most bitter, pungent taste and it burned all the way down. But I suppose if it's for my health, why not make it a routine?

How should you take it? Try taking a tablespoon of vinegar and diluting it in a tablespoon of water. That way, it doesn't damage your teeth.

For now, I plan on taking it every day. I am hoping it improves my skin and cleans out my system. I'll keep you guys updated if I notice a change. Do you plan on trying it? Here are other ways it can help you: 




If you decide to give it a go, let me know what you think! 



1 comment:

  1. You're so cute. I drink it with a glass of sparkling water which makes it taste a little bit more refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

This blog wouldn't be near as meaningful if I didn't know a little about you. Comment below! I visit all of my commenter's pages.