Gypsy Soul Crochet Halter


I love incorporating film and digital images. More importantly, I adore film all by its little lonesome self! If I didn't have a job that heavily relied on me touching my SLR every single day…I would permanently switch to film. I swear! 
It's difficult to make the switch, though, because my SLR is always by my side every day for work making it extremely convenient. Blah.

This weekend was a lovely one! I had my brother and his girlfriend come stay with us in Florida. Although it was short lived (our house was a halfway stop for their Disney trip) it was great to have family over. Now if only my parents would come down!!!

Tyler and I have been looking at houses recently. We've found a bunch that we like, we just need to get a few more things squared away before we make any initial moves! Still exciting though.

We went to our towns farmers market for the first time and loved it. I found a tent offering authentic Greek food and we bought some homemade baklava. HOMEMADE! Did you hear me? It was delightful and the people behind the booth were very kind (...and SO greek!!!!) We've been wanting to plan a Santorini trip for fall 2015 so this just made me really want to jump all in and get this thing planned! Any of you been to Santorini? Tips for this gal?

One of Tyler's friends had a birthday this weekend and we joined him and a few other co-workers on the beach for drinks!! They were all the loveliest people and I look forward to getting to know them more.

Hope you guys enjoy today's outfit post. I have a few more up my sleeve!







Jewelry: WearWillow.com (jewelry added to the site soon)
Crochet Halter: here



4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The crochet top and skirt look amazing together! p.s. Small world, but I just left Santa Rosa Beach a year ago for Birmingham. My husband's parents still live on 30a so we still go back to visit. And I love Willow Boutique!

    To Hell In A Handbag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cannot believe i am just seeing this comment! Are you from Santa Rosa beach!?! How are you liking Birmingham? I need a shopping trip there soon :)

      Delete
  2. Jeff was stationed in Crete, Greece and visited Santorini. It was many moons ago, but he still enjoys talking about his time over there and will gladly show you pics. You look beautiful in the crocheted top but you look gorgeous in all of your clothes. You know you and Tyler are always welcome to come visit us in Colorado Springs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tena!! I would love to hear his stories. I hear Greece is beautiful. You must post pics!!

      Delete

This blog wouldn't be near as meaningful if I didn't know a little about you. Comment below! I visit all of my commenter's pages.