Hump Day


Happy Hump Day, my peeps!

This past week my husband and I launched wearwillow.com and have been working out the kinks, photographing inventory and so much other stuff that goes into managing an online website!!! We've been SO busy that Saturday night was declared "no technology night" and we played board games (Taboo!) Boy, did we have fun! I highly recommend doing that if you're needing to unplug!

Check out the site and let us know what you think! Everything is under $100 and perfect for the girl on a budget! We add new inventory throughout the week and you can stay up-to-date on new additions by following @willowboutique on instagram!

Thanks for the love guys. I love you all!


1 comment:

  1. Yayayayyyyy! Congratulations! How exciting! You guys make such an inspiring partnership!

    ReplyDelete

This blog wouldn't be near as meaningful if I didn't know a little about you. Comment below! I visit all of my commenter's pages.